Thursday, May 12, 2011

Friends for The Journey

"Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble." ~ Ecclesiastes 4:9, 10
Besides the Lord Jesus Christ, I am so grateful for the friendship and encouragement I have with several women who have inspired and blessed me throughout my life. Truly, I could not do any hard thing alone and without their prayers and support. As I continue this path toward health and fitness I am reminded nearly every day how blessed I am to be surrounded by dear friends who not only understand where I have been and the struggles I currently face, but are emerging from the other side with real joy and success in their achievements. And, as I would expect from these particular ladies, they give all the glory and praise to God for His hand in at all!

So, this is my "Thank You" card to Alisha and Sara for their example and the sisterhood I am privileged to enjoy with them. You both amaze and bless my life!

Alisha before and after 40 lbs weight loss:
















Alisha after 58 lbs weight loss with her trainer, Julianna, and with our wonderful friend Sara:

















Alisha's wonderful supportive husband, Bodi:
















Working hard:
















I can't express how proud I am of these fantastic ladies, who are also devoted wives and mothers! It certainly empowers me to take advantage of the time and resources that God has given me and use them in the best way possible. Way to go, girls!!!

Glory

No comments:

Post a Comment